Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com

Shop www.KnittedtoaT.com
Our On Line Store and Info.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Naked

Well not quite naked, but they sure think that they are.  Poor Hope and Henry no longer have their warm fluffy fleeces to keep them warm and looking like big teddy bears.

They look so funny and sad all at the same time.  They don't seem to mind the bright orange shirts, I think that they realize they help keep them warm.


Yes Henry, I still love you even while you are naked.  Don't worry it will grow back and you will be big and fluffy again in no time.


Are you done taking pictures of us?  Does this amuse you?  Do you think this is funny?  I am not amused.


Hope would like to chase the chickens around a bit.  They are sitting in their coup laughing at her.  Oh just wait until they let your feathery butts out again.


We have 2 bags full of finely crimped super soft fleece.  Plus got some "junk" for the birds and then another fleece Shetland/Finn cross and a final fleece that was short and will be great for needle felting. 

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.